Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A blog about nothing

Much like Seinfeld, but much less witty.

I'm getting back into running (well really, exercise in general) after about a long hiatus. I don't really have any great reason for taking so much time off. I did come down with a wicked cold that lasted far too long, but mostly I've been lazy. I own it.

So I've been racking my brain to figure out how I can fit this Fun Priority (!!) into my life. No wait, I'm kidding. I know what I need to do, because I'm an adult and if I want to get back into running, I need to just do it.

I've woken up early the past two mornings to hit the treadmill before the kids get up, and it's been great, despite how damnably slow I am. I pulled out my old copy of Run Less, Run Faster, found the novice 5k plan, and signed up for dailymile to keep track of my progress. I just have to keep on keeping on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...