Thursday, July 11, 2013

I'm back....

...anyone miss me? Ha ha.

I really struggle with posting consistently when blogging. I have all these post ideas and things I want to share and then I just don't. So here's some catch-up:
Just kidding (and bleh, tomato jam!).

On the fourth of July, we did the all American thing and went to the fireworks show.
I'm very surprised that my camera picked up the fireworks so well!


Then, on Friday, I went down to San Francisco for the day with my best friend and fellow bridesmaids for her bachelorette party!
 
Beautiful Bay Bridge
I love SF so much. It was also nice to go somewhere where it wasn't over 100.

Highlights of the day:
*The Ferry Building for lunch
*A tour of the Tcho chocolate factory for after-lunch dessert ;)
*David's Tea for some yummy tea
*And for the ultimate adult-type fun:
The sheer athleticism of the dancers was amazing.
After that fun-filled day, I drove all the way home to sleep for about three hours before work at 9am. I was a very tired person when I got home after that twelve hour shift. I'm getting too old for that kind of turn-around (haha).

And the past few days have been a busy mix. School, work, and kid stuff. Little miss J has officially started on solid foods (hurray for sweet potatoes!) and my little man S is improving on his reading every day. Mike's at work tonight, so the three of us are cuddling on the couch and watching Paulie. So very exciting, I know, but I love a family movie night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...