Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Lame survey time.

A. Attached or Single? Very much together with my fiance, Michael. It's cliche, but he's my best friend.
B. Best friend? My best (female) friend in the whole wide world I've known since the summer between 8th grade and freshman year of high school. I'm going to be in her wedding later this summer, and she's visiting us right now! We're going to go to the city for her bachelorette party this weekend! (so excited!!)
C. Cake or pie? Cake. Because cake = frosting and I love frosting. Sugarmmmm.

D. Day of choice? Since I work a variable schedule, I don't get traditional weekends (or holidays). I'm going to say my virtual Saturday.
My thoughts exactly.
E. Essential Item? My iPhone. I almost always have it with me and it's weird when I don't.
F. Favorite color? Green.
G. Gummy bears or worms? I'm indifferent. If I have a gummy candy, it's gonna be Sour Patch Watermelon.
H. Home town? Redding, CA.
I. Favorite Indulgence? Dark chocolate.
Or white chocolate. Really, any good chocolate.
J. January or July? July! It's my birthday month and it's summer (which was more important to me when I was in school with no job but whatevs).
K. Kids? I have two wee ones, a five year old boy, S, and a five month old girl, J. 
L. Life isn’t complete without? Another cliche, but I can't imagine not having my little family.
M. Marriage date? To be determined, hah.
N. Number of brothers/sisters? One brother, one sister. I'm the eldest.
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples. I like the Fujis best with some peanut butter.
P. Phobias? I'm a never-nude.
...Just kidding. Nah, I'm mostly afraid of heights, but I think most of that fear stems from the idea of falling from that height.
Q. Quotes? The only thing holding me back is me.
R. Reasons to smile? I have lots of reasons.
S. Season of choice? Summer.
T. Tag 5 People. Pass.
U. Unknown fact about me? I really like playing Animal Crossing.
V. Vegetable? I like crispy roasted Brussels sprouts. Mmm.
W. Worst habit? I'm not very good at staying organized.
X. Xray or Ultrasound? Prenatal ultrasounds are fun, I guess?
Y. Your favorite food? Chocolate.
Z. Zodiac sign? Leo. I even have a mane to boot.
Yep, my hair kinda looks like that.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...