Let’s Talk About TV
1. Share your current “Must-See” TV shows.
At our last apartment, we didn't want to pay for cable, so we just stuck to Netflix. Now our new apartment has free cable provided, so I'm just getting used to watching live TV again. I'm behind on all the new (current) shows. Of shows that are still airing new episodes, I love Psych, the Big Bang Theory, and I just started watching Orange is the New Black on Netflix. And since Arrested Development just put out season 4, I'll add that to the list.
2. Do you prefer reality shows or sitcoms?
I tend to go with scripted shows over reality shows. I've gotten sucked into a few reality shows, but I get bored quickly. I also tend to favor comedy over drama.
3. Who is your favorite talk show host?
I'm going to have to go with Maury, since that's probably the only talk show I've ever seen.
4. Which network(s) do you turn to for news? I usually read the news online.
5. Do you have Tivo or DVR? If so, which programs do you have set to record? Nope, no Tivo or DVR.
6. Have you ever started watching a show simply because you heard so much about it on social media? If so, which one did you watch?
Arrested Development. Best decision ever.
|What would your chicken look like?|
7. List any TV series that you own on DVD.
Scrubs, Psych, Monk, the (British) Office, Freaks and Geeks, and Quantum Leap.
8. Do you have a subscription to Netflix, Hulu, etc? If so, what kind of device do you use to stream it?
Netflix and Amazon Prime. We use the PS3 and I can also stream Netflix on my Nintendo 3DS.
9. If you could star in a TV show that already exists, which one would you choose?
Hmm. If my workplace could be Sacred Heart Hospital, I'd be pretty happy, so I'll go with Scrubs.
10. If you could bring back one TV show that is no longer on the air, which one would you choose?
Quantum Leap! I'd love to see more of Sam, Al, and Ziggy.