Saturday, October 12, 2013

A silly terrible joke to start off Saturday

Courtesy of one of my favorite coworkers:

"You're riding a zebra alongside an elephant and being chased by a giraffe and a lion. What do you do?"


"Get off the carousel! You're drunk!"

It's a lazy(ish) day around here today (let's get real... with kids around, it's never truly lazy).

We just made cinnamon rolls for breakfast, and then we're going to take stuff to the recyclers, go shopping (little man S decided he's going to be Darth Vader rather than Batman... go figure!), and hopefully I'll be able to get my homework done before I go out to a girls' night tonight. I also want to finish up the treadmill workout I started and didn't get to finish before the baby woke up, so here's hoping!

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...