Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I love my kids

We're having a family movie night due to the storm system that is making its way through our part of the state. Star Wars is the movie du jour, and the five-year-old is stretched out on the carpet, entranced. Little miss J is cooing in her pack-and-play, desperately trying to get her toe in her mouth, and Mike and I are cuddling.

I feel so bad because Mike's having some crazy sciatic back pain, and I haven't been able to adequately massage or stretch it out for him. I had to deal with that when I was pregnant and fell down a few stairs, but giving birth helped resolve that. Unfortunately, that won't work for him!

This weather has been so strange the past few days. It's been alternating between clear to pouring down rain, and it's supposed to be back to 100+ degrees in just a few days. It's nice to have a slight respite from the heat, but sheesh!

I'm so ready to kick this dang cold to the curb. It's been two weeks already! I haven't been able to work out at all, and I've been feeling winded walking up the stairs. This does not bode well for the running progress I had made. I feel like this is the only way I'm going to get back to working out:
Baby steps, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...