Monday, June 24, 2013

Friend-Making Monday again

I'm participating in Friend-Making Monday again at All the Weigh! I'd love to make some new bloggy friends, so welcome!

Ten Simple Questions
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"Why can't my curls just stay nice overnight?!" The woes of having naturally wurly curly hair.

2. Do you prefer to pay for things with cash or plastic?
I rarely carry cash, so it's almost always plastic. I should have cash on hand more often because it makes me more conscious of the amount I'm paying. Plus, it's nice to always have money in the banana stand.

3. What is one word that you use too often?
I'm a Clueless Valley Girl at heart, so I say "like" an awful lot. I also tend to speak quickly, so my mouth ends up ahead of my thoughts and I stumble over my words. I'm working on it!

4. Who is the last person outside of your family who said “I love you” to you?
My best friend, though we're essentially sisters.

5. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone and mailed it?
A snail mail letter? Um... a long time.

6. Have you ever been called upon for jury duty?
I was summoned a few months ago, but took the breastfeeding year deferral. I'm sure I'll be called again next year.

7.  How many keys are on your key ring?
My everyday key ring has three. I like to keep it streamlined.

8.  List two characteristics that you want to change about yourself. 
I wish I was more patient and more organized.

9.  Do you bring your own shampoo and conditioner when you travel, or do you use what the hotel provides?
Last time I traveled I used the hotel's. It worked out okay. I have fussy hair, so normally I'm more picky, but since I was getting my hair done for my brother's wedding I knew it wouldn't matter so much. They ironed the heck out of it!

10. What is your birthstone?  Do you like it?
I'm a July baby, so it's a ruby. I love it! I'd love to get some ruby jewelry for my upcoming birthday (hint hint haha). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...