Saturday, January 4, 2014

Phew, another whirlwind day here down in San Diego! We're waking up super early tomorrow to get a jump on the road. I can not WAIT to get home and see Michael and the kids. I really really missed them. So, a brief rundown:

*went for a six mile run down to the marina.
*walked with my sister to one of the malls and bought actual makeup (?!)
*celebrated my grandfather's 90th birthday at a wine party
*went out for delicious Mexican and margaritas with my siblings and grandmother. I got the camarrones a la diabla and our margaritas all had extra "vitamins"

It was a good day! Off to bed. I'm going to probably write more extensively from the road tomorrow (gotta remember to charge my phone!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...