Monday, November 4, 2013

Marvelously windy Monday.

It's a blustery day today!
It's another marvelous Monday! I'm ready for the week ahead. And I'm not going to let the two diet Pepsis that exploded in our freezer overnight get me down. (I'm choosing to look at it as an opportunity to go through the freezer abyss and take inventory, rather than a loss of a precious, precious commodity.)
 
This morning my kid came back from his weekend at his dad's. I miss him like crazy when he's gone! Sam was a little upset that his weekend away was the same as the Superhero 5k because he was wanting to pull on his Spider-Man costume and do the Little Heroes Dash. Oh well. There's always next year!

By the way, here is my favorite picture of all the terrible ones I took on Halloween.
That kitty cat is going to pounce on Darth Vader!

I'm still all super pumped about my new 5k PR from this weekend. My legs are feeling it though... And my torso, which is a little weird.

Julie has been a crack up lately. Her two bottom teeth have come through the gums and are working their way up, so she's started this adorable little tongue thing.
Blurry iPhone photos in low light conditions seems to be my thing.
Everything she's done in the past two days, she's done with her tongue halfway out of her mouth. I think she's just feeling the strange new feeling of her teeth! (Kinda like when you get your braces off, I think.)

Off we go to school again today, which meant we got our every-other-Monday Dutch Bros. And since it's November:

Move over, Starbucks red cup. I like green much better (and my Ugg-ly boots when it's cold and windy). Plus, that cup held a Caramel Eggnog Latte. Oh em gee, it was amazing.

By this time next month it will be nearly finals week, which I'm super duper looking forward to. It's been a difficult, busy semester between school and work, and my kids and Michael have been so amazingly supportive about me being back at school. I want to nominate Mike for sainthood with all that he has to put up with sometimes!
Yes, I am a troublemaker but I make up for it in cuteness!
What's awesome on your Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...