Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday

Today has been a rough rest day ;) I got to sleep in until 5:30 am and it was fantastic! Julie slept pretty well too. She woke up a couple times, but I don't mind because it means extra snuggle time. However, one day, that baby will sleep through the night!

I felt super tired today. It's so weird sometimes that I feel more tired on days when I get more sleep. The morning was brisk, and my Ugg-lys and nice thick hoodie kept me warm and made me feel a bit drowsy in class! On my short break between classes, instead of doing a chore blitz like I normally do, I took a little nap.

So sleeping in + a nap?! I think that's the most sleep I've had since January.

Then after my last class, I went and got the kiddos. I tried another route to my in-laws' house which ended up being a big fat fail.
In case you can't read it, the sign says: "Stop. Private Drive. No Exit. Your GPS is wrong."
There's a reason why I always have Michael drive.

After backtracking, I finally started my weekend with the kids. Julie was supposed to be playing with blocks, but she was more interested in the cart they came in.
 (Sam is camera shy right now because he fell and scraped up his nose)

We saw wild turkeys on our way home.

I made Pasta Carbonara with Chicken for dinner especially for Mike because it's his favorite. Yum.

It's been a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...