Thursday, December 12, 2013

FREEDOM

... At least until January.

Yesterday was my last day of finals for the semester, and I am SO DONE with school for the remainder of the year. I can not even express how excited I am about that. This semester has been kinda rough on all of us, between school and work and all the other day-to-day life commitments, and it's nice to be able to drop the school part of that equation for a few weeks and focus on our family.

Turtles to remind me to slow down, but they're blurry because I move so fast!

We had a fun little snowstorm in our area recently. We live in an area where snowfall actually sticking around is very rare, so when it snows, it's a novelty.
At work the morning after the snow, I was greeted by Surgeon Snowman.
(It also means that people FREAK OUT when it snows and can't handle it. Too many accidents!)

Even a week later, some areas it's really sticking around.

We've also been preparing for Christmas. I can't believe it's Julie's first Christmas already!
My parents' tree. Because I certainly don't have my Christmas shopping done!
I also wanted to share a few pictures of my ridiculously adorable kids.
My man Sam.

I wanted this jacket so badly. Too stinking cute.
So I plan on writing more later, but I wanted to just share a few of the things we've been up to lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...