Friday, December 13, 2013

December 13th

 "hhaix" - love Julianna (she came over to smack my keyboard when I had this open this morning)

Hello! Happy Friday the Thirteenth! It's been a busy day at work (like always, heh) and I'm a little bummed to be working tonight because that means I'm missing the big work holiday party. (Super sadness for missing out on free delicious food and drinks, but a plus that work is supplying some stuff for us. And free massages. So excited for that.

Anyway, I brought my new laptop to work with me so I can fool around with it on my breaks. Have I introduced my new lappy?

Meet Ziggy. She's gorgeous.

Michael surprised me with her after Thanksgiving because he found a super awesome deal at Best Buy. I nearly started crying when he did because I really needed to get a laptop or a Kindle or something for nursing school, but we couldn't really fit one in the budget and my aid wasn't enough to cover it. He had been saving on the side because he knew how badly I needed it.

Gosh, I love him.

It's apparently National Hot Cocoa Day. Um, yum. I think I need to make myself a nice steamy mug when I get home.

I found an article with all kinds of fancy upgraded hot cocoa recipes but I'm probably going to stick with my tried and true Quik since that's what I have at home. Ha.

Have a great Friday night! I'm on my last break of the shift, so it's all downhill from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...